It is clear from today’s activity by Twitter, Google, FaceBook, YouTube, Apple and others, their move to permaban President Trump and his constituents is an open attack against patriots like you and us. Alternative platforms such as Parler, Gab, DLive, Odysee, and media outlets that serve up relevant news are also in the crosshairs of Big Tech. Our goal is to continue to provide our readers with info you won’t find on mainstream media. Stay tuned for more as we regroup our information channels.
Due to the 12-hour ban of President Trump on Twitter for posting a perfect video encouraging marchers to go home, you can follow his social media account over on Gab and see the video for yourself:
As we prepare for the winter season, local and state officials will likely reinstitute lock-downs based on misrepresented information from government agencies. As the CDC’s own numbers below demonstrate, the risk of infection is already very low, coupled with the availability of rapid-tests and effective treatments. Governments must not force unconstitutional lock-downs and mask mandates. Americans’ freedoms must not be infringed.
According to CDC statistics retrieved Nov 15, 2020, you have a 3% chance of being infected. If you do get infected, there’s a 98% chance you’ll fully recover.
- US population: 330,208,960
- COVID-19 cases in US as of 11/15: 10,846,373
- Chance of infection (cases/population): 3%
- Total COVID-related deaths in US as of 11/15: 244,810
- Chance of death if infected: 2%
We do not have accurate numbers reporting comorbidity – patients who suffer from other ailments who later contracted COVID. We do know that if you already suffer from one of the following ailments, you’re chances of contracting COVID increase.
The top ten causes of death in 2019:
- Heart disease: 655,381
- Cancer: 599,274
- Accidents (unintentional injuries): 167,127
- Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 159,486
- Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 147,810
- Alzheimer’s disease: 122,019
- Diabetes: 84,946
- Influenza and pneumonia: 59,120
- Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,386
- Intentional self-harm (suicide): 48,344
To summarize, total number of COVID-related deaths is less than half that of cancer patients in 2019. But if you’re under the age of 65, you remain a very low risk.
- According to Vice President Pence, 8% of COVID cases were in nursing homes
- 40% (100,000 people) of all COVID-related deaths, have been in nursing homes
- Less than 1% of Americans live in nursing homes
The CDC is still pushing the narrative that lock-downs, mandated masks worn in public spaces and social distancing will reduce COVID transmission, a disease no more dangerous than regular influenza, especially if you’re less than 65. Statistically speaking, you’d have a greater chance of survival by simply avoiding a nursing home.
As of this writing, researchers still do not know how long antibodies remain in patient’s bodies after they recover from COVID-19. Additionally, if a vaccine is administered, recipients must still get a booster shot. While it is the government’s job to protect its citizens from national threats, the cure cannot be worse than the threat. We’ve seen a significant increase in the number of suicides, domestic violence cases, drug overdoses, and divorce as a result of extended lock-downs. We must return to a life of civility in which we the people are in control of our health and wellbeing.